Head of the Anthropology Unit of the Departement of Genetics and Evolution (UA-GENEV)
Member of the Laboratory of Anthropology, Genetics and Peopling history (AGP)
Teaching and Research in anthropology, evolution and human population genetics
Vice-head and students' advisor for the Biology Section
In charge of the following courses:
- Evolution (mandatory 3rd year BA)
- Human Biology Autumn and Spring (restricted choice 3rd year BA)
- Molecular Population Genetics Training Course (master, course in english)
Teaches also in the following courses:
- The Immune System (restricted choice 3rd year BA)
- Master Course in Genetics, Development and Evolution (master, course in english).
- Biodiversity (master)
- Methodology of Research in Biology (free choice)
- General Prehistory (free choice)
- Biological and Cultural Anthropology seminar (free choice).
In charge of the option BioInformatics and Data Analysis in Biology (BIADB) of the Master in biology.
Sponsor of the Doctoral Program in Ecology and Evolution of the CUSO for the University of Geneva