Scientific articles (peer-reviewed)
2018 Quilodrán CS, Currat M and JI Montoya-Burgos. Effect of hybridization with genome exclusion on extinction risk. Conservation Biology, 32: 1139-1149.
2018 Quilodrán CS, Austerlitz F, Montoya-Burgos JI and M Currat. Cryptic Biological Invasions: a General Model of Hybridization. Scientific Reports, 8:2414.
2018 Nussberger B, Currat M, Quilodrán CS, Ponta N and LF Keller. Range expansion as an explanation for introgression in European wildcats. Biological Conservation, 218:49-56.
- 2017 Jardim de Queiroz L, Torrente Vilara G, Quilodrán CS, Doria C and JI Montoya-Burgos. Multifactorial genetic divergence processes drive the onset of speciation in an Amazonian fish. PLoS one, 12(12), e0189349.
- 2015 Quilodrán CS, Montoya-Burgos JI, Currat M. Modelling interspecific hybridization with genome exclusion to identify conservation actions: the case of native and invasive Pelophylax waterfrogs. Evolutionary Applications, 8(2):199-210.
2014 Quilodrán CS, Currat M, Montoya-Burgos JI. A general model of distant hybridization reveals the conditions for extinction in Atlantic salmon and brown trout. PLoS one, 9(7):e101736.
2014 Quilodrán CS, Estades CF, Vásquez RA. Conspecific effect on habitat selection of a territorial cavity-nesting bird. The Wilson Journal of Ornithology, 126(3):534-543.
- 2013 Quilodrán CS, Pernollet CA, Chávez MA, Estades CF. Nest-Site Selection and Success of Red Shoveler (Anas platalea) in a Wetland of Central Chile. Waterbirds, 36(1):102-107.
- 2012 Quilodrán CS, Vásquez RA, Estades CF. Nesting of the Thorn-tailed Rayadito (Aphrastura spinicauda) in a pine plantation in southcentral Chile. The Wilson Journal of Ornithology, 124(4):737-742.
Book chapters (peer-reviewed)
- 2014 Excoffier L, Quilodrán CS, Currat M. Models of hybridization during range expansions and their application to recent human evolution. in 'Cultural Developments in the Eurasian Paleolithic and the Origin of Anatomically Modern Humans' edited by Derevianko AP & Shunkov M. Dept. of the Institute of Archaeology and Ethnography SB RAS. Pp. 122-137.
2016 Quilodrán CS. Biodiversity loss by interspecific hybridization and invasive species. Thesis to obtain the degree of Ph.D. in Biological Sciences. Department of Genetics and Evolution. Faculty of Sciences, University of Geneva, Switzerland.
2010 Quilodrán CS. Conspecific effect in habitat selection and nesting of Thorn-Tailed Rayadito (Aphrastura spinicauda; Furnaridae) in a Pinus radiata plantation. Master in Biological Sciences, Graduate School of Sciences, University of Chile.
2008 Quilodrán CS. Frugivory by rodents in Gaultheria mucronata (Ericaceae) and Myrteola nummularia (Myrtaceae) in secondary scrubs of Chiloé Island. Engineer in Natural Resources, Graduate School of Agronomy, University of Chile.