- PhD Evolutionary Genetics, Modelling demographic and evolutionary history: Integrating genetic and archaeological data, University College London, UK, 2009-2013
- MSc Molecular Biology, X-chromosome diversity in French-Canadian populations, University of Montreal, Canada, 2005-2006
- MA Postgraduate Certificate in Higher Education, University of Westminster, 2016-2018
- MA Genetic Anthropology, mtDNA haplogroup diversity in an Aymara population, University of Toulouse / Ecole des Hautes Etudes en Sciences Sociales, France, 2004
- BSc Biology of Organisms, Populations and Ecosystems, University of Toulouse /University of Bordeaux, France, 2002-2003
AWARDS AND GRANTS
- Global Challenge Research Fund 3 years PhD project supervision, Prevalence of treponematoses syphilis and yaws in Ghana, University of Westminster, UK, 2019
- Phase 4 Excellence with Impact 17/18 award Quintin Hogg Trust University Strategic Research Fund, Pilot project on the prevalence of treponemal diseases in Ghana, School of Life Sciences, University of Westminster, UK, 2018
- Senior Research Assistant in Anthropology and Immunogenetics, University of Geneva, Switzerland, 2021-present
- Lecturer in Life Sciences, School of Life Sciences, University of Westminster, UK, 2016-2021
- Post-Doctoral Research Associate, University College London, UK, 2013-2016
- Teaching Assistant, University of Geneva, Switzerland, 2008
- First year undergraduate module leader (Applications of Biological Sciences), University of Westminster, UK, 2017-2021.
- Genetic inheritance; Introduction to statistics; Biochemistry practical/tutorials; Cell Biology tutorials; Hardy-Weinberg equilibrium and applications; Introduction to R-programming to research project students, University of Westminster, UK, 2016-2021.
- Open Days, clearing, lab-tasters, University of Westminster, UK, 2016-2021.
- Introduction to R-programming to research project students, University of Westminster, UK, 2019
- Introduction to Population Genetics and Human Evolution (Seminar series Anthropological and Archaeological Genetics module), University College London, 2010-2015
- Biomathematics, 2008, University of Geneva
PhD students (workshops):
- Identifying signals of natural selection, The Population genomics: background and tools summer school, EMBO course Naples, Italy, 2017, ELIXIR course Naples, Italy, 2018
- Introduction to simulation modelling in archaeology and population genetics in R, University College London, 2015
- Introduction to statistics using R, University of Bristol, 2014
- Introduction to programming in Python, University College London, 2010
Other post-graduate courses:
- Research methods in Biology, University of Geneva, 2021
- Computer skills for Biological research, University of Geneva, 2021
- Peer-reviewing for academic international Journals, including Scientific Reports, American Journal of Physical Anthropology, Annals of Human Genetics, and Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci. (USA), PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases, 2010-present
- Guest Editor, Supplement Issue on Evolutionary Genomics of Evolutionary Bioinformatics Journal, 2015.
- Setting up a Departmental post-doctoral network, University College London, UK, 2014-2015.
- Contributor to Divisional ATHENA SWAN application, University College London, UK, 2015
- Symposium co-organiser: Ancient genomes: a time machine for investigating selection, annual meeting of the Society of Molecular Biology Evolution, Austria, 2015
- Co-organiser of Departmental seminar series, University College London, UK, 2012-2013
- Guest scientific expert on Races and human migrations, workshop for international artists, The Art Catalyst, organised by N. Triscott, London, UK, 2019
- Scientific volunteer at the 15 years Science 4u School Day event, University of Westminster, UK, 2018-2019
- Outreach talk Are we still evolving?, British Science Festival, Newcastle, UK, 2013.
INVITED INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE PRESENTATIONS
- Are we still evolving? 50,000 years of human history in our DNA: What consequences for the future? Grand Conférence of the Académie des Sciences, Paris, 2021
- The Evolution of Lactase Persistence in Europe, European Association of Archaeology, 2017, Maastricht, Netherlands, 2018, Barcelona, Spain
- Testing goat domestication hypotheses using coalescent and approximate Bayesian computation approaches, International Conference of Archaeozoology, Paris, France, 2016